Husky GP-43196N13 18″ 600-Denier Red Water Resistant Contractor’s Rolling Tool Tote Bag with Telescoping Handle
- WORK AT HOME OR ABROAD with this bag containing a heavy duty telescoping handle perfectly balanced over two rear wheels
- REINFORCED bottom with a body made of 600 denier polyester spun tuff fabric locked in place with Bartec stitching.
- BONUS VALUE includes thick handles with cross x stitching, 2 exterior tape measure loops, dual zipper system, and a business card holder tucked behind the telescoping handle
- DIMENSIONS: 18” length x 10” width x 17” height
- 18 POCKETS: 7 interiors and 11 exterior to maximize your storage efficiency
Travel’s tough. It doesn’t have to be with Husky’s 18-inch rolling tote bag. If you’re doing a diy or construction job abroad, you can bet that this bag will keep your tools in shape. The 600-denier spun tuff fabric means that this thing can take a beating on the job site when you reach your destination. Internal and external pockets help you organize effectively. Even more, you can stack additional baggage and lug it thanks to the telescoping handle! You can rest assured that you can completely stuff this bag with its dual zipper function and reinforced bottom. Remember, if you want to do a job, do it right with Husky.